Saturday, November 28, 2009

Analysis of the Long-Range Plan

Through reviewing this long-range plan I gained tons of knowledge about the path our Texas government hopes technology education will move in. I found this quite an interesting read. I had no idea that there was actually a Vision 2020. This was the first that I had heard of it. Therefore, most of this reading was new knowledge to me. I feel like this new knowledge will assist me as an instructional leader because I will know the goals that are set up for me by my government. It helps to know the path you are expected to follow. I will focus on bringing more distance learning into my classroom, whether it be by having pen-pals from across the country/world for my students, or discussion boards about books that we are reading in class. I feel these are just a couple of the ways that I can integrate more technology in my classroom as well as across my campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment